Looking for a full-time or part-time position?
Do you have experience and enjoy working with people or as part of a team but want more career progression and steady hours?
Are you over the age of 18 and can work a minimum of 3/4 working days between Monday-Saturday?
Whether you’re eager for full time work or looking for work to fit around a busy schedule, we’ve got roles for you.
Although experience is great, it is not essential.
Full training is provided, and travel expenses are covered for the first 2 weeks (on a full-time basis)
All we are looking for is a well-spoken applicant with great communication skills.
A good level of confidence is also needed as you will be dealing with a range of different customers face to face.
What are our requirements?
- Great interpersonal skills
- Confidence when dealing with customers
- Energetic and outgoing personality
- Fast learner seeking a fast-paced environment
- Be customer focused, with passion for delivering outstanding customer service
Initially you will be involved in:
- Generating a new customer base for our clients
- Representing our clients to the public with honestly and enthusiasm
- Meeting with customers to discuss different brands
- Working within a lively and vibrant team
- Working towards collective team and individual targets
- Sales Acquisition - Includes dealing with customers face to face
- Brand Representation - Be the face of one of our International clients
If you feel that the above criteria best suits you then send us over your CV and as we are looking for an immediate start we will contact successful applicants on a first come, first serve basis to arrange a first round interview. Remember you must be over 18 and living in London to apply.
Our interview process consists of 3 parts, you will be asked to spend a full day shadowing a member of our company for full insight to help determine if the opening is right for you. This is part of our client’s evaluation and participants will not receive compensation expenses for their time. The role involves contacting potential customers using face to face communication through B2B, B2C and Event-Based marketing. Initial earnings are based on 100% commission through completed customer sales and bonuses.
Keywords: Graduates, Sales & Marketing, P.R., Retail, Marketing, Urgent, Face to Face marketing, Direct Marketing, Promotions, Marketing Trainee, Marketing Intern, Marketing Assistant, Immediate Start, Customer Service Sales advisor, Fashion, Graphics, Sports, Sales assistant, Customer service, Art, Sales, Admin, Sales Trainee, Sales Intern, Direct Sales, Retail assistant, Sales advisor, Product design, Digital marketing, Advertising, Media, HR, Customer Service representative, Sales representative, Sales, Sales Coordinator, Call centre, Recruitment, Sales Executive, Sales Negotiator, Games, Design, Marketing agency, Estate operative, Sales operative, Business administrator, Business Marketing, Property Management, Makeup artist, Accounts, Brand ambassadors, Ambassadors.
- Are you over the age of 18?
- Are you available to work at least 3-4 full days per week Mon-Fri?
- Are you living, or available to commute to London on a daily basis?