People Team Business Partner
Do you want to make a difference to the working lives of our colleagues? This could be the job for you! 👍
We are looking for a People Team Business Partner to join our awesome, fun and forward-thinking team.
We are working hard to improve our colleague experience, continually developing some fantastic new systems.
This is a key role so you will need to bring bags of passion, initiative and ideas 💡
Your goal is to create a great experience for our colleagues in all of their interactions with the People Team 💗
We'd love you to join our team if you have the below skills and experience:
- Relevant experience in a People Manager or Business Partner role.
- CIPD qualified or equivalent qualification, operational experience is desirable.
- Up to date with legislation/custom and practice knowledge and practical application
- Enjoy problem solving, challenging the status quo and willing to take responsibility/ownership to drive results.
- Resilient and able to influence?
- Excellent organisational skills with an ability to work to deadlines and within defined standards.
- Be seen as a true business partner, developing mature but closely synergetic, respectful relationships with internal and external contacts at all levels.
- Handling HR matters reliably and in accordance with legal requirements.
- Ability to deal sensitively and appropriately with confidential information.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office Package
- We have a flexible approach to working hours, we motivate you to work in a way that inspires you
- Occasional working at other company sites.
This role is based in our Stoke-on-Trent Head Office
- Salary: Up to £37,000, dependant on experience.
This role is a fixed term contract until: 28th February 2023
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.