Our client a global leader in the innovation, design, manufacture and distribution of Tile, Kitchen, and Bath products.
The company was founded over 40 years ago since then we have had incredible growth and today their global presence extends to over 140 countries through more than 400 company owned showrooms, distribution centres and an extensive network of independent distributors and retailers.
If you are passionate about design and would like to utilise your skills to make sales and earn commissions then this is the role for you.
The Sales Consultant will deliver an excellent sales performance through providing the customer with exceptional service. They help deliver and grow the company’s brand at all levels. They deliver all set company procedures in line with the Operations Manual, and always promote and assist the company in achieving its goals and strategy. This Sales Consultant will be selling Bathrooms & other Group products.
Key Skills and Responsibilities of the job:
- Personally, greeting the clients upon entry to the showroom
- Recommending suitable product ranges to the client as per their specification (dimensions; budget)
- Provide the clients with detailed and accurate quotations
- Handling payments directly from clients as well as credit/debit card payments
- Answering the telephones and dealing with any client queries
- To deliver store sales in line with targets
- To actively always sell and promote the company’s products
- To excel at delivering and growing the brand in the stores local marketplace
- To ensure that customer service standards are always exceptional
- To always ensure that your selling skills are effective in line with customer expectations
- To ensure that the telephone, internet leads, customer surveys and future delivery reports are delivered in line with company guidelines
- To monitor all customer orders to ensure that 100% customer satisfaction is achieved (through effective backorders)
- To make sure that customer complaints do not arise by delivering excellent service
- To monitor your store at all time to enable the best possible standards to be delivered
- Excellent People Skills
- Smart personal appearance
- Clear and positive communicator with good negotiation and influencing skills
- Relevant experience with face to face customer sales in a similar environment or possesses the underlying traits to fulfil this role.
Education and Qualifications:
- A good level of verbal, written and numerical literacy
- Relevant experience in a similar environment would be an advantage
- It is essential applicants have previous Kitchen or Bathroom design experience
- 20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Staff discount
- Free parking on site
- Competitive package plus commission structure