Shakeaway, the world's largest milkshake bar company since 1999, is recruiting a store manager for our busy store in Bath!
We are looking for a store manager with at least 1 to 2 years’ management experience in the food, retail or hospitality sectors. Applications are also welcome from all of those with management or supervisor experience in the hotel sector. As store manager, you will be responsible for leading your team by example – most of your time will be spent on our shop floor serving our wonderful customers along with responsibility for all back of house operations.
Our ideal store manager will have the following attributes:
- World class customer service skills.
- A winning personality and a team player.
- Positive, organised and self-motivated.
- Attention to detail and a focus on high standards.
- Experience with stock control and ordering.
- Passionate about training and developing themselves and their team.
- Cash handling, administration and cost control experience.
- Proven track record of sales growth and achieving KPIs.
- Experience in a fast-paced environment.
When you join Shakeaway, we will provide you with all the training you need to be successful in your role. This includes extensive product training so you can learn to make our amazing milkshakes, smoothies, frozen yoghurt desserts, shaved ice and lower fat fries. Shakeaway is a market leading high energy fun company with opportunities for career advancement.
Benefits to working at Shakeaway include;
- 28 days holiday
- 20% staff discount
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours - 42 hours a week
- A busy fun environment with real responsibility for results
Please do not apply if you have less than the necessary experience and you must be able to work weekends.