* Develop roadmap for identifying and sourcing new products.
* Work with Marketing and Purchasing to produce a launch calendar around business and market.
* Identify new product opportunities, including sales analysis and market research.
* Negotiate pricing and supply with supplier partners.
* Market research to set retail price for desired margin.
* Work with Product Development team to support the development of new accessories for their main range.
* Evaluate product performance and present to relevant stakeholders.
* Analyse sales data to identify opportunities and risks in the product portfolio.
* Proven background and experience in buying, either as a Buyer or Assistant Buyer looking to progress.
* Strong negotiation skills and relationship building.
* Ability to work flexibly and as part of a team, using own initiative.
* Extremely adaptable and used to working in a fast-paced environment.
* Comfortable with a fast-growing company.
* Ability to identify best practices, recommend new processes and ideas.
* Strong problem solving.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.