Area Manager | Fashion Retail | Salary up to £45,000 | Aberdeen
Zachary Daniels is working together with a leading retailer to recruit an Area Manager for a well known and successful business. We want an Area Manager from a strong multi-site management background who can manage multiple locations and deliver results across an established region.
We want to recruit an Area Manager who can demonstrate an outstanding background in retail. You will be able to bring outstanding leadership, energy and drive to a well-known brand who are eager to develop their business to the next level. Due to on-going growth and expansion, we need an outstanding Area Manager to help deliver results and drive teams and sites forward
Area Manager Benefits:
- A basic salary of up to £45,000 depending on experience
- Great staff discount and company benefits
- Long service awards
- Generous holiday allowance
The Role as an Area Manager:
- Able to manage diverse locations
- Managing profit and loss, budgets, sales forecasting and various other key performance indicators
- Liaising and networking with head office, ensuring relationships are established with all key stakeholders
- Will be able to lead teams to achieve results in service, standards and operational excellence
- High standards when it comes to recruitment
- Ensure internal and external audit compliance in all key areas
- Supporting with company events, local marketing and sharing successes
- Lead, influence and develop your team at all levels
Area Manager Requirements:
To excel in this role, the successful candidate should possess the following qualifications and qualities:
- A background in retail, leisure or hospitality management within a customer service oriented environment.
- Proven experience in a managerial capacity, showcasing effective leadership, HR and performance management skills.
- Strong communication abilities, both digital and verbal.
- A team-oriented mindset with a genuine enthusiasm for the retail industry and a meticulous attention to detail.
- Full UK driving licence - This role will require travel by road, rail and by air. Occasional overnight trips will be necessary where single day travel is not practical
Our client's Area Manager role is the ideal next challenge for someone with experience of managing in a multi site role capacity or area manager role. We will consider applications form ambitious candidates who want to step up to become an Area Manager, and looking to join a brand who have plans to grow this year.
In reward for your hard work, you will receive a salary of up to £45,000 depending on experience, plus a great rewards package.
Zachary Daniels is a Niche, National & International Recruitment Consultancy.
Specialising in Buying, Merchandising & Ecommerce | Design, Technical, Wholesale & Production | Finance | HR & Talent | H&S & Compliance | Marketing, Digital & Technology | Property & Centre Management | Retail, Trade, Leisure & Wholesale Operations | Senior Appointments & Exec | Sales | Supply Chain & Logistics
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.