Regional HR Advisor – Leading international business
Location: Sheffield and South Yorkshire Region (WFH 2 days a week)
12-month FTC (+ completion bonus)
Salary: £35-38,000 + car/allowance + bonus
Reporting to the Regional HR Manager you will serve as primary contact for all HR/ER solutions for our client’s businesses across South & West Yorkshire. The role includes providing guidance, counsel, and policy interpretation on Human Resources issues to leaders, and employees. This is a highly visible role that will suit a HR/ER professional that enjoys working in a fast-paced business, and someone who will be able to add real value to the Human Resources team.
- To provide first-class HR/ER advice across the region into the Company’s operational centres, their management teams, and the wider stakeholder group.
- To proactively be involved the business, being hands-on in change management projects including supporting and project managing TUPE processes
- To assist with employee moves and change procedures and ensuring the business manages its people appropriately to adopt best practice and comply with employment legislation, mitigating any risks to the business.
- To operate as the technical expert and consultant to all stakeholders on HR issues such as employee relations, performance management, workforce consultation, and organisation support.
- To provide policy and regulatory interpretation and guidance.
- To assist with project management duties on HR/ER issues and initiatives such as program implementations, reorganizations, and audits.
- To apply knowledge and insights on the internal and external business environment in the context of HR activity to improve business performance.
- CIPD level 5 or above, or exceptional HR experience
- Degree educated or equivalent.
- Strong knowledge of current employment law & regulations
- Experience of working in a regional, or multi-site role
- Proven experience of providing practical HR advice to a broad range of stakeholders
- Ability to manage a complex workload, often with conflicting priorities.
- Exceptional communication skills
To apply please email your CV, or call for more details.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.