RETAIL DEVELOPMENT ADVISOR | RETAIL | SHEFFIELD | Up to £35,000 basic + Bonus + Car
Zachary Daniels are recruiting a Retail Development Advisor for a fast growing award winning retailer in Sheffield. This a Monday - Friday role, with a basic salary of up to £35,000 plus car with great additional benefits and three guaranteed bonuses.
Our client is a high-profile volume retailer renowned for their excellent customer service. Working for one of the largest and most successful retailers in the UK, the long term career prospects are amazing.The Role:
As a Retail Development Advisor you will be accountable for supporting and guiding our clients valued customers to achieve their business goals.
- Build and maintain strong long lasting relationships with customers
- Grow and develop our clients retailers
- Continuously liaise with suppliers
- Regularly visit customers, retailers and clients to promote and advise on services and offers
The ideal candidate;
- Enthusiastic in nature
- Be able to demonstrate a high level of operational, leadership, planning, organisational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Be target driven and customer service orientated
- Be highly motivated and ambitious
- Be a self starter with a can do attitude
If this describes you, your skills and your aspirations and you want to join a vibrant company that's really going places, then send your full, up to date CV immediately to be considered for the role.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.