Assistant Manager | Bristol | Up to £32,000
RAPIDLY EXPANDING and the MARKET LEADER in their retail sector!
If you thrive on pace, people, processes and passion, then drive your career forward with this rapidly growing retail business.
Our client is a high-profile volume retail store, renowned for value-for-money and excellent customer service. Our client is very much on an upward trajectory, having undergone an impressive new store opening programme over the last few years. Our client is looking for future Store Managers.
As an Assistant Manager reporting to the Store Manager and responsible for a strong team, you'll be tasked with driving forward both turnover and revenues from the store based on lean principles. Keeping a close focus on financial KPIs, including wages, wastage and shrinkage will form a key element of the role, together with non-financials such as customer service/feedback, internal audit and standards and compliance.
Assistant Manager Responsibilities;
- Managing the day to day running of a department
- Acting as Duty Manager for the entire store in the absence of Store Management
- Assisting Store Management in achieving company KPI's
- Ensuring your team delivers exceptional customer service
- Delivering exemplary standards in store presentation, stock control, shrinkage and administration compliance
- Complying with all Health & Safety policies and legislation
- Use management information to make strategic business decisions
The ideal Assistant Manager candidate;
- Have a proven track record in a fast paced retail environment.
- Enjoy being on the shop floor- No sitting in the office for you!
- Be able to demonstrate a high level of operational, leadership, planning, organisational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Be target driven and customer service orientated
- Be highly motivated and ambitious
- Be a self starter with a can do attitude
Please apply with your most up to date cv for the Assistant Manager role
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.