Zachary Daniels have an opportunity for a Store Manager in Sheffield to join a leading brand who are known for their service, their customer engagement and in store standards across their network of stores in the UK. We want a Store Manager who can work in a fast paced environment, motivate people and lead teams to success.
This role is a Monday - Friday role and you also get a company car!!
Our client is a well known food retailer. As a Store Manager reporting to the Area Manager and responsible for a strong team, you'll be tasked with driving forward both turnover and revenues from the store. Keeping a close focus on financial KPIs, including wages, wastage and shrinkage will form a key element of the role, together with non-financials such as customer service/feedback, internal audit and standards and compliance. Alongside of this your task, and certainly no less important, is to create a great place to work for your store colleagues.
Responsibilities as a Store Manager:
- Managing the day to day running of a department
- Assisting Area Management in achieving company KPI's
- Ensuring your team delivers exceptional customer service
- Delivering exemplary standards in store presentation, stock control, shrinkage and administration compliance
- Complying with all Health & Safety policies and legislation
- Use management information to make strategic business decisions
- Deliver a fantastic customer experience
The ideal Store Manager:
- Have a proven track record in a fast paced retail environment.
- Enjoy being on the shop floor - No sitting in the office for you!
- Be able to demonstrate a high level of operational, leadership, planning, organisational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Be target driven and customer service orientated
- Be highly motivated and ambitious
- Be a self starter with a can do attitude
For a Store Manager we can offer a Salary up to £35,000 plus car, 3 bonuses per year and great additional benefits.
If this describes you then please send your CV today!
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.