Up to £24,000 + Full CIMA Study Support + benefits
Merseyside | Hybrid working | 3 days in office
Now this is an exciting opportunity! Our client is one of UKs biggest retailers and due to consistent growth, the Finance team want an ambitious Finance Graduate. You will have the attitude to want to get a big break to join a very talented team within a large company that will give you full support in your finance career with CIMA study package. You will have full support with mentoring and development!
This is an opportunity if you have at least 1 years finance experience and with the attitude to work hard, be part of a team and you will have lots of opportunities for promotions and exposures to be part of a very exciting fast paced retailer.
As a Trainee accountant, you'll work within the Retail Finance team supporting through the provision of relevant, timely and accurate information, consistently challenging the business on costs and process efficiency, thereby driving profitability throughout the business. You will also work closely with non finance teams that will give you fantastic exposures to the running of a successful business and all their stores!
Working alongside a group of both part and fully qualified accountants, you will be given an opportunity to take responsibility very early on in your career.
***Please be aware our client is a CIMA programme supporter and requires this person to want to take this rote in study (please ensure you research CIMA and the career path it can open up for you!***
What will you be doing?
- Responsible for proactively building key relationships and acting as a business partner to several areas across the business, ensuring that there is transparency and a thorough understanding of the cost base
- Month end routines including commentary, analysis, accruals, prepayments & reconciliation for your areas of responsibility
- Point of contact for budget holders
- Input into the financial planning of the business, primarily through the production of weekly Customer short-term rolling forecasts and biannual budgets
- Production of performance reviews including analysis and commentary, always with the Real stakeholder needs in mind
- Proactively challenging the business, identifying potential risks and opportunities to budgetThink Family
- Ad hoc project work and analysis as required
- Finance Graduate with at least 1 years experience
- Outgoing and bubbly
- Either studying or wanting to start CIMA
- Eye to detail
- Energy and attitude to want to learn and develop
- Enjoy being part of a team
- Flexible attitude and able to handle deadlines
- Well organised
- Good knowledge of Excel and Microsoft software
Zachary Daniels is a Niche, National & International Recruitment Consultancy.
Specialising in Buying, Merchandising & Ecommerce | Design, Technical, Wholesale & Production | Finance | HR & Talent | H&S & Compliance | Marketing, Digital & Technology | Property & Centre Management | Retail, Trade, Leisure & Wholesale Operations | Senior Appointments & Exec | Sales | Supply Chain & Logistics
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.