Assistant Manager Edinburgh | Sector | Fashion Retail | Salary Up to £30,000 plus a great package
Role: You will be the Assistant Manager of a fabulous store in Edinburgh. You will ensure that all day-to-day operational aspects of the store are managed effectively. You will be at the forefront of creating an exceptional environment for customers to come in and shop and inspire the team to deliver brilliant customer service. You will be managing and controlling budgets and driving sales to ensure that the high levels of performance which are standard within this business are maintained.
You will be entitled to some incredible company benefits and a competitive salary as well as lot's of career progression.
Assistant Manager Responsibilities:
- Lead the team in store
- Drive performance and sales
- Create an environment that creates an excellent experience for customers
- Work along side your team to grow your store through driving sales and delivering excellent customer service
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Experience and background
- Retail experience in either store management or senior management
- Working within a fashion or accessory environment
- Currently managing KPIs and budgets to improve their current store performance
- Has a track record of driving sales and performance
- Leader and motivator
- Inspiring individuals
- Exceptional customer service
- Business orientated
- Ambitious and Fun
If you are interested Please apply with your most up to date CV !!
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.