Job Reference: CL/SN/06-11/1009/13
Job Title: Mobile Cleaner
Region Covered: Central Belt Scotland
Hours per week: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Variable Shift Rota - 08:00 - 17:00 - 40 hours per week
Atalian Servest and OCS have merged to create a new organisation, the OCS Group UK & Ireland. We are a leading facilities management company providing a range of both standalone and integrated services including cleaning, catering, security, technical services, energy management and compliance, front of house, landscaping, logistics, waste management and pest control services. The company has a turnover of £1.5bn and operates across the UK and Ireland with 50,000 colleagues delivering innovative award-winning services to the private and public sectors and supporting the local communities in which it operates.
We’re looking for a Mobile Cleaner to support our client’s site in Central Belt Scotland
At OCS, our cleaners play an important part in providing safe, clean environments in which our customers can thrive in their workspaces.
You will be carrying out a range of cleaning activities including mopping, sweeping, dusting, emptying bins and cleaning washrooms.
- Tidying up work areas, cleaning floors and communal areas.
- Vacuuming, sweeping, mopping, emptying bins and other tasks as required.
- You may come into regular contact with customers so you must be able to assist them if needed.
- You must complete all relevant Health & Safety records and attend training courses when needed.
- Applicants must have the right to work in the UK
- A background in cleaning would be advantageous.
- Experience in working within a team.
- You will be able to work to deadlines and prioritise as well as be flexible with working hours and days.
- Successful candidates will be required to complete a Drug and Alcohol test.
- Mobile cleaning position, must be flexible and have full drivers licence
- Holiday Allowance and Company Pension
- Mileage allowance
- Earn up to £500 for Employee Referrals
- Wide range of retail discounts, and corporate perks
- Join our Cycle to Work scheme
- Fully funded qualifications via our Apprenticeship levy
- Win monthly Superstar Awards
How to apply
If you are interested to join a business that encourages professional development, career progression and the chance to work with inspirational people then please click apply!
Alternatively, if you know someone whom you feel would be a good fit for this vacancy, click the link below to refer them and you could win up to £500! (T&Cs apply)
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.