ASSISTANT MERCHANDISER | RETAILER | SCOTLAND | UP TO £27,000
This brand is one you'll be familiar with!
We're looking to support them with growing their merchandising team across junior levels. You need to be experienced with managing your own categories, have a love for product, all whilst driving sales for the business.
- Ability and proven track record of trading your department
- Can recognise areas of risk, whilst providing solutions to your Merchandiser
- Can maintain the delivery schedule & keep all deliveries on track
- Will support Buying team with the critical path on a weekly, if not daily basis
- Experienced with pulling reporting around daily sales, size curves, stock replenishment, store performance, and general cover
- Ability to analyse and react to all trade reports, such as proposing, transfers, rebuys, and phasing
- Work collaboratively at all times with Buying team
- Ability to plan lines
- Can monitor and protect never out of stock lines & line card projections
Open to speaking with and considering anyone from a merchandising or trading background, but what is important is your love for product and the eagerness to progress!
- Confident & ideally sociable! as this is a fun place to be
- Ability to work well under pressure
** NOTE - All emails from will be sent from the following domain @(url removed) & we will never contact you via WhatsApp without calling you prior nor would we ever ask for any financial information **
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.