JUNIOR MERCHANDISER | LADIES RETAILER | SCOTLAND | UP TO £37,000
This brand is one you'll be familiar with!
We're looking to support them with growing their merchandising team across junior levels. You need to be experienced with managing your own categories, have a love for product, all whilst driving sales for the business.
- You will be accountable & responsible for your department
- Own all Monday trade reporting
- Write and present top line notes along with following up on key actions
- WSSI management
- Ability to forecast and plan
- Protect best sellers
- Build clear ranges with your Buyer
- Review and deep dive best and worst / lessons learnt of previous seasons
- Set clear strategies ahead of each trading period on what sales will be achieved, along with how
- Set clear pricing architectures
- Be involved and interested in your buyers comp shop reviews, and be reactive to their findings!
- Push promotional activity you wish to implement
- Review and manage OTB on a weekly basis off the back of trade
- Proactively develop and mentor an Assistant Merchandiser and other junior members
- Delegate workload fairly and effectively
** NOTE - All emails from will be sent from the following domain @(url removed) & we will never contact you via WhatsApp without calling you prior nor would we ever ask for any financial information **
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.