BUYER | LADIES FASHION | E-COMMERCE & RETAIL | £32,000 - £40,000 DOE
A fashion favourite is experiencing a period of significant growth, along with some exciting change. With this, comes the opportunity to grow their product teams, meaning we're on the hunt for a Buyer!
You will need to be an experienced, ladieswear Junior Buyer or Buyer with the ability to own product areas, successfully trade, and manage junior team members.
You'll love the full end to end process of product development, from working with design, garment tech & your suppliers you'll create exciting ranges at the start of each season. Whilst not forgetting to be reactive & trade weekly if needed!
- Kickstarting each season with lessons learnt
- Ability to clearly identify good, better, best strategies within range building
- Proven track record of walking away from styles
- Driving sales via newness & in season trading
- Ability to maximise revenue with repeats, new colour ways and move on's the customer will love
- Review and set clear pricing architectures with merchandising team
- Experience with trading from the Far East and closer to home (short & long lead) - this is essential
- Maintain supplier relationships whilst onboarding new suppliers to the business
- Able to source new fabrics and trims
- Manage Monday Trade with key actions for your department to take
- Set the critical path at the start of each season, ensuring all key dates will be met with knowing your supply base & their lead times
- Work with marketing, visual merch, retail and studio on achieving launch dates or key selling windows
- Protect sales and stock at all costs through cancellations, repeats and phasing
- Buy 'right' the first time, planning effectively with your merchandiser
- Back best sellers whilst pushing to trial newness
** NOTE - All emails from will be sent from the following domain @(url removed) & we will never contact you via WhatsApp without calling you prior nor would we ever ask for any financial information **
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.