Senior Assistant Merchandiser
Up to £32,000
A leading name in the retail sector is seeking an experienced Senior Assistant Merchandiser to join their growing team based in their North Manchester head office.
You will be responsible for maximising sales and profit to ensure the continued growth across both stores and online. As a Senior Assistant Merchandiser, you will enjoy working in a busy and fast paced retail head office environment, supporting the team by assisting in the delivery of category sales, profit and stock to target. Deliver availability targets of NOOS lines, promotions and seasonal launches.
Some additional duties will include;
- Preparing weekly review of stores and product in preparation for weekly trading meetings
- Attend store visits from which create and execute an action plan to improve trade.
- Analysing previous season figures including stores & specific products
- Assist the Merchandiser to manage intake flow into business to achieve monthly forecasts.
- Control Store inventory levels, allocations and replenishment to branches as required.
- Ensure that all price adjustments are checked and on the system at the correct time.
- Interact with other internal teams to improve store performance and drive best practices.
- Identify priority stores and propose actions to the Merchandising team.
- Ensure that all product landing in the warehouse has the correct Cost and Retail price and that the margin reflects correctly.
- Plan and action new store ranges (in conjunction with pre-schedule)
The ideal candidate will a keen interest in retail and can demonstrate a good understanding of a head office merchandising role. Additional key requirements for the role;
- Highly accurate with a good attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to liaise / influence at all levels.
- Ability to manage a varied workload with conflicting deadlines.
- High commercial & customer awareness
- Strong numerical skills with the ability to analyse data.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office products specifically Excel
If you think you have the right experience as an Assistant Merchandiser and looking for the next step to develop your career, then get in touch and apply today.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.