Xpertise has once again partnered with one of its oldest clients to find an Oracle DBA and a SQL DBA. The team is growing due to business and revenue growth, so we're seeking skilled mid or senior DBAs with solid database administration backgrounds who want to take their skill set and career to the next level. Please see further details below:
Salary: £(phone number removed)
Location: Remote / Nottingham
Benefits: Lucrative out-of-hours pay + several others
Key skills desired:
- Experience with various Oracle database technologies, ranging from version 7.3.4 to 18c/19c/21c
- Oracle installation & configuration
- Oracle DataGuard
- Real Application Clusters (RAC)
- Automatic Storage Management (ASM)
- Performance tuning (Stats Pack, AWR)
- Oracle patching
- AWS, Azure, GCP or Oracle Cloud would be a bonus
- Oracle Certification (OCA, OCP, OCM, OCI) is a bonus
Our client works with some major clients undergoing mega data and IT transformation projects as well as many smaller niche companies that need regular software updates. The teams work with a lot of modern tech, so there are opportunities to learn these and diversify your skill set from the off.
Interested? Please apply with your CV or email/message Billy Hall for further details.
Xpertise acts as an employment agency
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.