Store Manager - Norttingham, £30,000 - £31,500 + Package
A fantastic opportunity currently up for grabs for an experienced Assistant Manager ready to step up or an established Store Manager.
This is a great time to join this iconic and progressive discount retailer.
We are currently looking to recruit a Store Manager. Reporting directly to and supporting the Area Manager, you will be given the autonomy and freedom to be part of making the store a success. We are looking for a driven and hard-working individual who has experience of working in a high-volume and fast-paced retail business. Discount retail would be an advantage, but is not essential.
- Delivering an excellent shopping experience for the customer
- Reviewing sales performance and ensuring measures are put in place to drive sales
- Delivering on KPI’s and profitability
- Recruit, manage and motivate staff to achieve store objectives
- Ensure all company standards are implemented and maintained
- Health and Safety of store and colleagues
Key Skills Required:
- Self-Motivated and Resilient
- Team Player with a 'can do’ Attitude
- Excellent Communication and Coaching Skills
- Ability to Control Costs and Availability of Stock
- Commercially and Target Driven
- Competitive salary
- Apprenticeships and Career Development
- Staff Discount - 10% discount on all purchases in the store
- My Staff Shop - exclusive discount staff benefits portal
- Life Assurance cover
- Health & Wellbeing - employee assistance programme to support you
- Pension scheme
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.