We are currently recruiting for an Assistant Store Manager for a fantastic, expanding, well known retailer who are enjoying continuous success. We have an exciting opportunity to join the retailer as an Assistant Store Manager in Somercotes.
The role of an Assistant Store Manager is diverse, challenging, rewarding and hugely enjoyable; this really is a role that lets you use your retail skills and experience. Working for one of the largest and most successful retailers in the UK, the long term career prospects are amazing.
As an Assistant Store Manager you will represent the brand at all times, have a strong focus with your customers as well as driving and inspiring your team to achieve and exceed targets.
Key Responsibilities as a Assistant Store Manager:
- Lead a team to achieve the highest levels of sales and service at all times
- Customer centric; ensure the team interact with customers at all times
- Make commercial decisions that benefit the store
- Manage the performance of the management staff and all sales assistants
- Responsible for all appraisals and performance reviews
- Operationally strong with a focus on delivery and productivity
- Drive sales and performance with your management team
- Recruit, induct and train a team to focus on adding value to the store
- Incentives staff to achieve targets and KPI's
As an Assistant Store Manager you will be a credible presence in your store and must be able to support colleagues across your area. It is important that you can work together with your Store and Area Manager and be able to work on retail projects and new initiatives as and when required.
This role is an exciting challenge; the role gives you the chance to continue your career development with a retailer who can offer genuine progression, career growth and personal development. If you are seeking a role that offers a challenge, a change to work with amazing products and the opportunity to enjoy what you do!
Our client has an excellent salary of up to £28,000 plus 2 guaranteed bonuses, brilliant benefits and genuine progression.
Zachary Daniels is a Niche, National & International Recruitment Consultancy.
** NOTE - All emails from will be sent from the following domain @(url removed) & we will never contact you via WhatsApp without calling you prior nor would we ever ask for any financial information **
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.