Head of Flow Optimisation | Fashion Retailer | Notts | £55k
Zachary Daniels are excited to be partnering with an amazing fashion brand who have exciting growth plans. We are seeking a driven and passionate Head of Flow Optimisation to support ambition to transform warehousing and logistics operations by coordinating all change activity which will include planning project management activities, analysing information to keep projects on track, partnering the SLT and collaborating with different functions to ensure all relevant stakeholders understand where a project is in the development process.
You will work alongside the Flow Room Management team to ensure standards are maintained in the execution of projects. Monday - Friday shift pattern, working between the hours of 9am - 6pm.
The ideal candidate must have automation expertise and experience of working within a management role within a Flow Room / Control Room. Project management experience is also highly desirable.
The role as Head of Flow Optimisation:
- Reports to the Head of Strategic Planning
- Provide leadership and oversight to project and program management linked to the
- Operational Optimisation
- Automation Optimisation
- System Optimisation
- Planning Optimisation
- OEE Optimisation
- optimisation of Flow - specifically
- Work with colleagues to develop roadmaps and priorities to drive site Flow to optimal standards
- Manage and coordinate dependencies and interdependencies across the business
- for Logistics
- Align with the Change team to assure consistency and accuracy
- Collaborate with the leadership team to create and maintain the right mind-set and culture to embed Flow Principles.
- Work with the Planning team to align the sites operating clock to the flow optimisation plan
- Work with the Warehouse Manager(s) to align operational ways of working and processes to the flow optimisation plan
- Work with the Flow Room Operations Manager to align Flow Room Principles and practices to new ways of working in alignment to the Flow Optimisation Plan & FR Team capability
- Work with the Head of Automation to optimise the automation execution, performance, and ways of working in line with the Flow optimisation plan
The ideal candidate will have:
- High levels of IT literacy with the proven Flow Room Experience and Automation expert
- Excellent problem-solving skills with a solution focus
- Strong work study experience
- Senior Operations management level experience
- Strong negotiation and mediation skills with the ability to manage conflict
- Confidence in delivering informative, well-organised presentations
- Experience managing complex projects
- Previous experience managing budgets
- Previous experience in a continuous improvement environment
- Previous experience in a productivity conscious warehouse or transport environment
Head of Flow Optimisation package:
- The salary offered is £55k per year. 9am - 6pm.
** NOTE - All emails from will be sent from the following domain @(url removed) & we will never contact you via WhatsApp without calling you prior nor would we ever ask for any financial information **
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.