Store Manager | High Street Retail | Bath | Salary up to £30,000 + Bonus and Benefits |
Zachary Daniels Retail Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Store Manager for a popular high street retail store in Bath ! You will be the Store Manager at the forefront of creating an exceptional environment for customers to come in store and shop and to drive and inspire the team to deliver brilliant customer service and results! You will be leading a team and controlling budgets, driving sales and KPI's to ensure that the high levels of performance which are standard within this business.
Store Manager Responsibilities:
- Actively encourage standards of excellence n customer service
- Lead well by example, driving sales and KPI performance
- Driving customer service and giving the ultimate shopping experience
- Inspiring, coaching and development of all associates
- Controlling costs and budgets and inputting data for weekly reports
- Managing HR and recruitment
- Communicating with District Manager for best practise
- Visual Merchandising and stock control
Store Manager Experience and background:
- Retail experience in either store management or senior management
- Keeping up with latest trends
- Working within a fashion, accessory or footwear environment
- Currently managing KPIs and budgets to improve current store performance
- Has a track record of driving sales, performance and KPI's
- Working with high turnover and larger teams
- Coaching and developing associates
- KPI Bonus scheme
- Employee and store discount
- 28 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Competitive salary
- Long service awards
- Life assurance
We are keen to speak with candidates who can adapt and work within a fast paced environment whilst still giving the ultimate customer service experience, hands on and a strong leader! The retailer is seeking a fun, driven and ambitious individual to join their thriving team in Bath !
Salary paying up to £30,000 plus bonus and benefits!
Zachary Daniels is a Niche, National & International Recruitment Consultancy.
** NOTE - All emails from will be sent from the following domain @(url removed) & we will never contact you via WhatsApp without calling you prior nor would we ever ask for any financial information **
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.