£35,000 - £45,000 DOE
Fabric Recruitment are pleased to be working with one largest privately owned engineering service companies in the UK. Based in, Nottinghamshire, they directly employ over 75 people and have over 200 contractors.
Reporting to the Commercial Manager you will be leading negotiations, assessing supplier capacities, making sourcing recommendations, and ensuring best purchasing practices. You will leverage your experience to positively influence within the department and cross functionally, you will handle ad hoc projects within the team as directed.
Duties to include-
- Create and maintain effective partnerships with suppliers and relevant stakeholders to drive performance
- Negotiating and delivering cost savings whilst ensuring the highest level of quality and servic
- Market and internal analysis - using market intelligence, benchmarking, market testing, competitive tendering, pre-qualification, evaluation, and recommendation of potential supplier
- Develop service level agreements and key performance indicators to monitor and measure suppliers against pre-determined targets as part of ongoing supplier contract managemen
- Provide market intelligence and advise the business on the best way to achieve value for money, including total cost of ownership, innovation and sustainability initiatives
- Supporting the department with daily operational requirements
- Accountable for driving profit enhancement, cost savings
- Support Estimating and Tender/Project bids
- Support the development and optimisation of a supply base which enables differentiated New Product Development
- Support the management of on-going relationships and supplier performance
- Ensure regular supplier meetings takes place and implement improvement strategies with suppliers
- Ideally have a minimum of 18 months of experience in a similar role
- Willingness to learn and train in the Construction industry
- Commercial Awareness
- Proven track record of cost savings and supplier performance improvement
If you're looking to join a progressive business, who will support you career progression via development opportunities, then please apply today!
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.