ASSISTANT ACCOUNT MANAGER | HYRBID | PREMIUM & SUSTAINABLE BRAND | £26,000 - £30,000 DOE
This is a brand who really care about the product they offer to their consumer. Their passion for beautifully curated collections shines through from how they carefully select fabrics & trims whilst always ensuring that their product is sustainable and planet friendly.
If you love product development but want to work for a brand who truly go above and beyond for their message & impact with consumers and the environment, then here you'll ale able to get stuck in and know you're doing something with meaning.
Assistant Account Manager:
- You will be ambitious and curious to understand how you can help get this brand into new markets
- You will want to be a part of the journey with broadening their presence in the UK with more partnerships
- Because of your inquisitive mind you'll pro-actively want to be a part of trade meetings, product reviews, and retail plans
- Working closely to the Sales Manager you will understand KPI's for growth on a monthly and yearly basis
- Customer service will be at the forefront as you will want to manage and develop partner relationships
- On a day to day basis you'll manage orders, product selection, pricing and trade actions
You may be from a buying background within retail, or may have held an account/wholesale role.
The key requirements for this opportunity is to care about partner and customer experiences, whilst loving the product you are bringing to market.
- Competitive Salary
- Discretionary bonus
- Hybrid working
- Expenses covered including travel
- Staff discount
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.