JUNIOR MERCHANDISER | HYBRID WORKING | SUSTAINABLE BRAND | UP TO £40,000 DOE
This is a brand who really care about the product they offer to their consumer. Their passion for beautifully curated collections shines through from how they carefully select fabrics & trims whilst always ensuring that their product is sustainable and planet friendly.
As the Junior Merchandiser you will be reporting directly into the owners, setting up ways of working and leading the way with taking the brand to the next level in their growth.
As the Junior Merchandiser you will:
- Create and manage daily line sales for the business
- Own and update your forecasts for all product areas
- Directly communicate back to the owners of the business on a weekly basis; OTB, Stock Position, Freight updates, ROS, and all trading actions
- Full accountability of trading into opportunties and aiding solutions around high cover or "risk" lines with cancellations, phasing, re-works, RTV
- Manage and understand partner relationships with brands, making key commercial decisions around unit buys, pricing, RRP's and wholesale margins
- Effectively plan product launches for the brand in their retail spaces & ecom
- Experience of working with external brands or partners is desired
- Ensure that the daily administrative tasks are done being done accurately & in a timely manner
- You will naturally build a strong relationship with your Buyer and sales team, you will assist in all range builds, sign off's, and all strategy meetings.
- You will be responsible for identifying best sellers and move on's that the team need to focus on to generate new sales.
- Review product and supplier mix's with your Buyer to ensure that the right product, quality and designs are being brought into the business
- Building strategy, lessons learnt and weekly trade packs for the wider team
- Confident in presenting your suggestions and actions to senior management.
- Establish a consistent pricing architecture across product ranges
- At all times, aware of the competition
- Propose & manage any promotional activity you wish to implement with the marketing team
- Competitive Salary
- Discretionary bonus
- Hybrid working
- Expenses covered including travel
- Staff discount
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.