Deichmann Shoes are seeking to appoint a new Store Manager for our Cambridge store.
This is a really exciting opportunity for a successful and ambitious Store Manager to join an international retail brand.
For those who excel in their role as Store Manager and seek future career progression, there is opportunity to progress up to District Manager level and beyond!
You will have previous experience of working as a Store Manager in fast paced, high volume retail setting.
You must be able to problem solve and think on your feet, alongside this you will be a people person, have the ability to plan and co-ordinate resources and be passionate about the delivery of exceptional customer service.
Already demonstrating a superior level of performance within their own store, the successful candidate will have the right mix of managerial and technical aptitudes in order to drive performance.
- Motivate and coach the team to deliver excellent customer service.
- Lead by example in promoting and recommending complimentary shoe care products, demonstrating confidence with selling and excellent product knowledge, ensuring the very best level of customer service.
- Stock management.
- Analysing and interpreting sales performance data and reports.
- Making recommendation for ways to improve sales performance, based on analysis of quantitative and qualitative data and identification of customer insights.
- Ensure all company standards are implemented and maintained i.e. merchandising, admin.
- Delivery of all KPI’s, meeting all company standards.
- Recruitment and training of the team.
- A hands on leader, with experience working as a Retail Store Manager
- A positive flexible approach with a can do attitude
- Energy and enthusiasm, with ability to work under pressure, in a demanding fast paced environment
- Have the confidence and ability to motivate, coach and inspire the team
- Highly numerate
- Attention to detail
- Good communicator
- Be methodical, organised and have a structure approach to work
- Be fully flexible across the week
This role has a guaranteed salary of £30,000 - plus the potential to earn monthly comission and annual bonuses.
If you would like to join the team at Deichmann UK as our Store Manager in Cambridge and you meet the job requirements, please click apply. We’d love to hear from you!
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.