Deichmann Shoes have an exciting opportunity to join our growing business – working as a Cover Store Manager, supporting our stores in the South West of England and Wales.
For this particular role the stores you will cover & support include; Bristol, Taunton, Weston Super Mare and additional stores considered to be within a reasonable commuting distance.
Working as a Cover Store Manager for Deichmann, you will be offered a competitive salary of £27,000 per annum.
This is a full time, permanent position and you therefore must be fully flexible to work across the week.
- Our Cover Managers are our fast track, high potential managerial talent!
- After initial training, Cover Managers build their understanding of how Deichmann stores operate, by providing managerial cover across a cluster of stores. You must therefore be able to travel within a defined geographical area.
- On completion of training, Cover Managers are in an ideal position to be promoted to Store Manager.
- Our ideal Cover Managers will have previous experience at supervisor / management level within a retail setting or similar and be keen to progress their career in store management.
- Motivate and coach the team to deliver excellent customer service.
- Lead by example in promoting and upselling products.
- Resourcing / drafting rotas, working within budget.
- Stock management
- Use reports effectively.
- Ensure all company standards are implemented and maintained i.e., merchandising, admin.
- Delivery of KPI’s, meeting all company standards.
- Recruitment and development of the team.
- Hands-on leader, with experience in retail or a related industry sector
- Have a positive flexible approach with a can-do attitude.
- Ability to work under pressure, in a demanding fast paced environment.
- Have the confidence and ability to motivate, coach and inspire the team.
- Good communicator
- Methodical & organised with a structured approach to work.
- Be numerate and good with figures.
At Deichmann we can offer you the opportunity to develop and progress your career within a fast paced, growing company, in return for which we want you to strive to be the best retailer you can be and deliver fantastic customer service through your team.
If you would like to join the team at Deichmann UK as our Cover Store Manager and you meet the job requirements, please click apply.
**By applying for this role, you are confirming you have the right to work in the UK**
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.