This role is with an established software development house with a strong reputation for supplying solutions to the Retail, Pharmacy and the Building sectors. They provide a complete EPOS solution which includes hardware, software, cabling, support and maintenance and supply both large multiples and independents.
Location: Nottingham, NG2
Salary: £18,000 – £25,000
As part of the service, they provide a telephone and email based customer support. The business is going through rapid expansion and they need to add a capable IT help desk resource to support the growing number of customers.
The role will be to answer and to expertly resolve customer issues over the phone, by email and remote access as appropriate. This will require detailed knowledge of the solutions including the POS software, training will be provided.
The right candidate will be naturally good with people, have an outgoing manner and a positive, can do attitude.
- Taking customer support calls and queries
- Diagnosis of hardware and software issues over the phone and via remote access
- Assisting customers in resolving software and hardware problems
- Liaising with other departments to assist with resolving customer issues.
- A sound understanding of IT hardware and software.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Ability to use own initiative
- Able to work in a team.
- A patient and organised approach
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritise workload
- Able to work under pressure
- Willingness to keep up to date with IT and Tech
- Experience of EPOS systems is an advantage
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.