Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responding to the Procurement Lead.
- Taking responsibility for an area of the procurement, ensuring that it delivers the strategic objectives and is quality assured at all stages/provide mentoring.
- Working with major procurement programmes.
- Provide commercial support, decisionmaking and negotiation on commercial agreements. Deploying a range of tactics and strategies.
Work Experience Requirements:
- Have major procurement program experience (OJEU rules and EU/UK procurement legislation).
- Demonstrable experience in senior procurement manager roles/procurement manager whose responsibilities extended past their job title.
- Stakeholder relationship management experience.
- Be able to think and work strategically and innovative.
- Experience in the rail industry and MCIPS is desirable, but not necessary.
Pay Rate: £700 a day umbrella (inside IR35).
Contract Start Date: 24.09.22.
Contract End Date: 09.12.22 (subject to completion).
Closing Date: 12.08.22.
If you are a match for the role, then do apply with an updated cv highlighting your relevant experience, or call Allanah at (phone number removed) to discuss further.
stream is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.