Zachary Daniels are working with a multi product, global fashion retailer. This retailer has had some exciting collaborations with a number of celebrities and influencers and are now looking to elevate their presence in the fashion market.
The brand are looking for someone who has experience within a fashion business already and would be able to work collaboratively with the Buying, Design and wider Merchandising function.
You might be an experienced Assistant Merchandiser looking for progression or an established Junior Merchandiser who is now wanting a larger remit and to work in an environment where you'll be trusted to run your own area.
- You will be able to mentor and develop your Assistant Merchandiser and Merchandiser Admin.
- You will have experience of being able to delegate responsibilities, whilst being able to set realistic goals and objectives for your team to work towards.
- You will be an approachable person who loves to work collaboratively with Buyers and Designers
- You will be able to plan ranges from pulling and reviewing historic data and build ranges from making informed decisions
- You will proactively work on strategies for the business with the Head of Merchandising
- You will be able to implement new ways of working that streamline current processes
- You will support your Merchandising team on reviewing best sellers, slow moving stock, and trading activity on a weekly basis
- Monitoring promotions and the pricing architecture of your ranges will be reviewed through weekly trade and throughout the range building process
- Customer reviews and experience will be something you will want to engage in with the wider marketing & sales team to understand what your customer wants from the brand
- You will be competitor aware through liaising with junior members of the team on staying on top of current market trends
Zachary Daniels is a Niche, National & International Recruitment Consultancy.
Specialising in Buying, Merchandising & Ecommerce | Design, Technical, Wholesale & Production | Finance | HR & Talent | H&S & Compliance | Marketing, Digital & Technology | Property & Centre Management | Retail, Trade, Leisure & Wholesale Operations | Senior Appointments & Exec | Sales | Supply Chain & Logistics | Legal
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.