Zachary Daniels are recruiting a Buyer within the fresh provisions and chilled foods department in a brand new store opening in Birmingham for a fast growing retailer who are a market leader in their sector.
Our client is a high-profile volume retailer renowned for value-for-money and excellent customer service. Placed firmly within the no-nonsense discount category, they're nonetheless very much on an upward trajectory.
As a buyer you will be accountable for all stock within the Fresh food and chilled foods department.
- Achieve sales growth through developing ranges
- Build and maintain strong long lasting relationships
- Grow and develop the range/availability
- Continuously liaise with suppliers/the buying team
- Regularly visit customers and clients to ensure accuracy in the range
- Duty Manage store as required
- Support the shop floor team when delivery shelf availability
The ideal candidate;
- Hands on
- Enthusiastic in nature
- Be able to demonstrate a high level of operational, leadership, planning, organisational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Be target driven and customer service orientated
- Be highly motivated and ambitious
- Be a self starter with a can do attitude
With a salary of up to £23,000 with great additional benefits and bonus.
If this describes you, your skills and your aspirations and you want to join a vibrant company that's really going places, then send your full, up to date CV immediately to be considered for the role.
Zachary Daniels is a Niche, National & International Recruitment Consultancy.
Specialising in Buying, Merchandising & Ecommerce | Design, Technical, Wholesale & Production | Finance | HR & Talent | H&S & Compliance | Marketing, Digital & Technology | Property & Centre Management | Retail, Trade, Leisure & Wholesale Operations | Senior Appointments & Exec | Sales | Supply Chain & Logistics | Legal
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.