Zachary Daniels Recruitment has an opportunity for an energetic, hands on Stock Control Manager to join a brand new store opening in Birmingham. We are looking for a Stock Control Manager within the fresh provisions and chilled foods department that is passionate about delivering exceptional levels of customer service as well as maintaining strong brand standards at all times.
The role of Stock Control Manager combines working on the shop floor with being part of the stores Buying team so we are open to speaking with candidates who are ready to take their next step into the Buying world but still have experience working in a retail environment.
To join our client, you will be hands on, shop floor based, commercial and results driven. You will have a passion for building relationships, combined with delivering sales growth for the store.
As a Stock Control Manager, your responsibilities will include the following:
- Achieving growth through developing the fresh provisions and chilled food range.
- Stock ordering and buying on promotion.
- Overseeing deliveries.
- Deliver a great service to customers.
- Increase sales in store and ensuring site profitability.
- Adapt to change and be aware of changes in a fast moving market.
- Have an understanding of buying patterns and stock management.
- Aware of stock management to control waste.
- Duty manage the store when necessary.
- Keeping up with current trends, including competitor analysis.
- Support the shop floor team regularly.
In reward for your hard work, you will receive a salary c£22k plus guaranteed bonus and fantastic benefits. There is genuine progression in this role!
Zachary Daniels is a Niche, National & International Recruitment Consultancy.
Specialising in Buying, Merchandising & Ecommerce | Design, Technical, Wholesale & Production | Finance | HR & Talent | H&S & Compliance | Marketing, Digital & Technology | Property & Centre Management | Retail, Trade, Leisure & Wholesale Operations | Senior Appointments & Exec | Sales | Supply Chain & Logistics | Legal
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.