Zachary Daniels are exclusively recruiting a Cash Office Manager for a brand new retail store opening in Birmingham. This is an opportunity to join a fast growing retail brand who are a market leader in their sector that offers guaranteed bonus and fantastic benefits. The role is Monday - Friday and with a salary of up to £23,500, plus genuine career progression this a brilliant time to join.
The ideal Manager;
- Have a proven track record in being able to manage a team and ensure the smooth running of the cash office area.
- Be able to demonstrate a high level of operational, leadership, planning, organisational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Be a self-starter with a can-do attitude
- Have excellent attention to detail.
Some of the responsibilities as a Manager;
- Management of the Cash Office team
- Liaising with Head Office regarding the Daily & Monthly activity logbook
- Collating payroll information for staff wages
- Cashing up and banking
- Communicate cash discrepancies to senior management
- Compile weekly sales reports
The role of a Cash Office Manager is an exciting challenge; the role gives you the chance to continue your career development with a retailer who can offer genuine progression, career growth and personal development. If you are seeking a role that offers a challenge, a chance to work with amazing people and the opportunity to enjoy what you do then apply today!
Zachary Daniels is a Niche, National & International Recruitment Consultancy.
Specialising in Buying, Merchandising & Ecommerce | Design, Technical, Wholesale & Production | Finance | HR & Talent | H&S & Compliance | Marketing, Digital & Technology | Property & Centre Management | Retail, Trade, Leisure & Wholesale Operations | Senior Appointments & Exec | Sales | Supply Chain & Logistics | Legal
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.