Zachary Daniels Recruitment are now recruiting for a store manager for a leading fashion brand based in Cameron Toll! This brand focus on ladies fashion, including clothing, footwear ,accessories and lingerie. The company has launched a number of new stores. The plan is continued expansion.
As Store Manager you will be accountable for:
- Manage a team to achieve the highest levels of sales and service at all times
- Drive sales and performance with your management team
- Supporting the District Manager
- Utilise your Business Development teams to achieve results in key markets
- Must be commercially aware and able to understand business performance and react to areas that are under performing
- Drive and manage KPI activity
- Managing people, training and coaching
- Striving to exceed sales targets
- Making commercial decisions and overseeing visual merchandising
- Driving retail and operational standards
- Being aware of trade reports, competitor analysis and fashion trends.
We are looking for a well presented manager with experience in all of the above. Customer service focused and a real people person! Although experience in fashion is desired, they are open to retail management backgrounds! This role would suit an existing Store Manager or strong Assistant Manager seeking career progression.
Salary paying up to £26,000 plus benefits and bonus !
To apply, send your full, up to date CV.
Zachary Daniels is a Niche, National & International Recruitment Consultancy.
Specialising in Buying, Merchandising & Ecommerce | Design, Technical, Wholesale & Production | Finance | HR & Talent | H&S & Compliance | Marketing, Digital & Technology | Property & Centre Management | Retail, Trade, Leisure & Wholesale Operations | Senior Appointments & Exec | Sales | Supply Chain & Logistics
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.