SF Recruitment are supporting a business based in Birmingham in recruiting for a Junior Buyer - I.T.
Salary: £35,000 p.a. + Hybrid working + Pension + Excellent Training + Progression.
- As the Junior Buyer - I.T you will be responsible for managing contracts, transformation projects and refreshes as required by the wider business units.
- Engagement of stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Utilise SAP reporting to make decisions that benefit the organisation.
- Executing sourcing strategies for contracts up to an agreed value.
- Profiling supply chain through supplier research and market trends to assess future contract risks and opportunities.
- Driving value by effectively delivering tender events for services, works and projects.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with sourcing and contract management. frameworks.
- Building and maintaining effective supplier relationships.
- Resolving contract performance issues and putting in place plans to resolve.
As the successful candidate for the Junior Buyer - I.T, you will have the following:
- Experience within I.T Buyer e.g., software, hardware etc.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience within a Procurement/Buyer role.
- Excellent Communication & I.T skills.
To apply for the position of Junior Buyer - I.T please send an updated version to Rebecca Gibbs at (url removed)
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.