*Apply today. Immediate work available*
*Sunday - Thursday Nights*
Do you enjoy visiting new places? meeting new people?
We will strive to allocate work regionally to you, but we are looking for people who are able to work across the country at different sites. Paid accomadation mileage included. A car is an advantage for this role.
- Earn up to £585 Per week.
- Competitive pay rate £10.65-£12.50 Per hour. + Paid travel 25p Per mile.
- Weekly pay
- Paid accommodation provided if required.
- As a driver you will be fast tracked for Advancement/progression for enthusiastic and ambitious people.
- As a driver/team leader you will be prioritised work + Overtime
- WE ARE RUNNING A REFERRAL SCHEME! RECOMMEND SOMEONE AND IF THEY SIGN UP AND COMPLETE 15 SHIFTS WITH NO ISSUES, YOU WILL RECEIVE A £50 AMAZON VOUCHER PER PERSON
Role & Responsibilities
- Ensuring the store is ready to open for business the next day
- Reorganising the Store as part of a team to ensure our customer's standards are always met and maintained
- Packing stock correctly and safely, avoiding gaps on shelves where possible
- Stock replenishment
- Ensuring all tasks are carried out within the time constraints set out by Management
What you need
- Experience in retail is an advantage, although full on the job training is given.
- The ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Flexibility in terms of working hours and shifts
- A good work ethic and ability to work under pressure
- An ability to work under minimal supervision and on own initiative
- Their own transport / ability to get to the store
- The right to work in the UK (Passport / birth certificate / proof of NI)
- Over 18 years of age
- Willingness to work night shifts
- Safety awareness
- drivers license acess to a vehicle
- business vehicle insurance
At Cedar Retail & Development ltd we are specialist retail consultants who have technical and industry experience, we work with clients at the forefront of retail. From our head office, we support leading retailers across the UK directly and can work alongside other suppliers, rolling out and managing projects from start to finish with flexible personnel. Here at Cedar, we are passionate about supporting retailers and suppliers across large scale store development programmes, range reviews and seasonal support.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.