Recruitment Consultant – Education
Do you have a passion for sales, or have worked in a sales role previously and wanting to step into the recruitment industry?
Would you consider yourself ambitious, confident, self-motivated, and willing to work hard for impressive results? TeacherActive Liverpool is looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join our team.
We offer a fantastic opportunity for someone to join our passionate, vibrant, and highly experienced team of Recruitment Consultants. We have a extensive client list which is continuously growing and TeacherActive are well known as a market leader within the Education sector. You would focus on filling temporary and permanent positions to provide excellent day to day and supply staff for our schools.
The role of a Recruitment Consultant;
- Business development, contacting new and existing clients to generate opportunities
- Working with clients, identifying their needs and requirements to fill their vacancy
- Attending client meetings/school visits
- Shortlisting CVs, screening applicants over the phone and interviewing/registering them.
- Filling vacancies within an agreed time scale
- Building a pipeline of candidates to ensure you can react quickly to your client needs
- Maintain regular contact with your candidates and clients, building excellent relationships
This is by no means a complete list; you need to be adaptable in recruitment as your day plan can change at a drop of a hat. Its exciting, fast paced and requires somebody with a lot of resilience, passion, and energy.
This is a sales role, and you will work towards activity and revenue targets. However, we offer realistic achievable targets and will offer you the right training and support in order to aid you in achieving them. We offer an uncapped commission with no threshold so you can reap the rewards of your hard work.
Key skills required;
- Previous sales experience or have worked in a target and KPI focused role
- Drive. Determination, motivation
- Able to build rapport and strong communication skills
- Confident and Resilient personality
- Ability to nurture relationships
- Exceptional organisation skills
- Working to targets and deadlines within a face paced environment
What we can offer you;
- The most effective training and coaching programme in the industry, you will be working in a supportive, friendly, fun environment focussed on your success
- Uncapped commission with no threshold.
- OTE £30,000 - £45,000 in year one and OTE £40,000 - £60,000 in year two
- The opportunity to increase your basic salary by hitting key milestones
- Fantastic career and promotion opportunities we are a fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
- Reduced working hours in school holidays
- 23 days annual leave plus bank holidays which increases with length of service and an extra day’s annual leave on your Birthday and a life admin day to be taken when needed!
- Company run functions that celebrate success
- Champagne Fridays
We are looking to interview as soon as possible, please feel free to contact Olivia Shore on (phone number removed)/(url removed). Olivia would be delighted to provide you with further information and discuss the Recruitment Consultant postion.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.