Commercial Analyst - FMCG Food
Superb Salary + Parking + Excellent Benefits including 27 days holidays, on site parking. The role is hybrid working partly from home and partly from the office.
We are recruiting for an exclusive opportunity for a superb and exciting FMCG food brand based in Leeds for the role of Commercial Analyst. Our client is a market leader within the Food and FMCG industry and, in our opinion, is one of the leading Employers in West Yorkshire, offering fantastic benefits and experiencing strong and strategic growth.
As Commercial Analyst, you will form an integral part of a small but dedicated Net Revenue team within the wider Category and Insight department. An exciting and unique element of this role will involve positioning and presenting the huge benefits of Net Revenue to the wider FMCG food business and it's divisions. You will conduct data analysis across various projects, promotions and products, making recommendations and having key involvement in decision making. Furthermore, communicating and working with stakeholders internally to highlight this team as an integral part of the UK business will be a key part to the role.
This is an exciting opportunity to work within an International organisation who offer a superb culture and working environment and place a huge focus on investing in personal development. They offer a range of superb benefits including 27 days holidays plus bank holidays, on site parking and hybrid working.
For this role, we are looking for a Candidate who has experience within Net Revenue, Insight or a similar Category or Commercial Analyst related role, within the FMCG sector. A skilled, articulate and confident communicator with excellent data and analysis skills and with advanced knowledge of Excel is essential.
Your daily duties and responsibilities will include the following:
- Working closely with the Head of department to look at strategy to ensure the Net Revenue team is meeting and delivering on targets
- Continually analysing insight data to report on performance vs Target and with a view to making recommendations and presenting these internally
- Working cross functionally internally, to identify possible brand opportunities and then create plans to drive sales and profit around these areas
- Ensuring new products and associated launches have a clear commercial proposition
- Looking at consumer insight, competitor trends etc. to look at brand and product promotions
- Attendance at varying meetings internally to represent the team and present insight findings, analysis and present ideas
- You will attend and have a strong presence at client meetings to offer focused insight and findings
- Looking at trade costs, promotion planning and monitoring and regulating guidelines
- Keeping Net Revenue Models fully updated, embedding methodology and tools on a business wide basis, turning plans in to action
The right candidate will have the following:
- Excellent communication skills, being able to present and also explain data in a clear, simple and effective way to various teams internally
- Advanced data skills with strong analysis ability and advanced knowledge of Excel
- Strong commercial acumen, you will understand the difference that both your role and that of this team can make to the wider business and will be able to communicate this effectively at varying levels
- You will have a tenacious approach to your work and will be excited by the prospect of communicating the huge benefits of your work to other areas within the business, clearly outlining the huge advantages of this
- You will ideally have had some exposure to pricing models, consumer insight, promotion analytics or similar
- You will be familiar in working with multiple data sources relating to sales, financial and consumer data
This is a superb opportunity for the right candidate with the skills and experience outlined above. This is an excellent opportunity to work within an organisation where your contribution will be valued and continually recognised.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.