Optical Assistant - Manchester
We are looking for a full or part time optical assistant based in Manchester. The store are expanding and looking for a keen, customer focused candidate to join the successful close knit team who all share the same passion for optics.
- Meeting and greeting customers offering excellent customer service
- Performing pre-screening eye health checks
- Ensuring a smooth and friendly handover to the optometrist
- Dispensing glasses
- Doing collections
- Helping customers choose their frames
- Fitting and repairing spectacles
- Contact lens teaches
- Administration duties
This store doesn't just offer a great working environment and a competitive salary but also has the following:
- Bonus scheme
- Support and additional training (if required)
*To apply for this role, you will need previous optical experience.*
Don’t miss out on this opportunity please contact Lunaria Recruitment on (phone number removed).
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.