Optical Assistant – Leeds
Such a popular city to live and work in. Its popularity is due to its low cost of living, great nightlife and fantastic student culture.
- Meeting and greeting customers offering excellent customer service
- Performing pre-screening eye health checks
- Ensuring a smooth and friendly handover to the optometrist
- Dispensing glasses
- Fitting and repairing spectacles
- Contact lens teaches
- Administration duties
This store doesn't just offer a great team and a competitive salary but also has the following:
- Bonus scheme and discounts
- Progression - the current director wants people who want progress and stay with the business to excel themselves
- Support and additional training (if required)
To apply for this role, you will need previous optical experience.
For further information, or to express your interest, please contact Lunaria Recruitment on (phone number removed)
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.