Deputy Manager Bristol
If you thrive on pace, people, processes and passion, then drive your career forward with this leading retailer.
Our client is a high-profile volume retailer renowned for value-for-money and excellent customer service. Growth potential is massive. Our client is looking for future Store Manager's.
As an Deputy Store Manager reporting to the Store Manager and responsible for a strong team, you'll be tasked with driving forward both turnover and revenues from the store based on lean principles. Keeping a close focus on financial KPIs, including wages, wastage and shrinkage will form a key element of the role, together with non-financials such as customer service/feedback, internal audit and standards and compliance.
- Managing the day to day running of a department
- Acting as Duty Manager for the entire store in the absence of Store Management
- Assisting Store Management in achieving company KPI's
- Ensuring your team delivers exceptional customer service
- Delivering exemplary standards in store presentation, stock control, shrinkage and administration compliance
- Complying with all Health & Safety policies and legislation
- Use management information to make strategic business decisions
The ideal candidate:
- Have a proven track record in a fast paced retail environment.
- Enjoy being on the shop floor- No sitting in the office for you!
- Be able to demonstrate a high level of operational, leadership, planning, organisational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Be target driven and customer service orientated
- Be highly motivated and ambitious
- Be a self starter with a can do attitude
Salary up to 27k plus a great package!!
Zachary Daniels is a Niche, National & International Recruitment Consultancy.
Specialising in Buying, Merchandising & Ecommerce | Design, Technical, Wholesale & Production | Finance | HR & Talent | H&S & Compliance | Marketing, Digital & Technology | Property & Centre Management | Retail, Trade, Leisure & Wholesale Operations | Senior Appointments & Exec | Sales | Supply Chain & Logistics
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.