Merchandise Assistant – Bishop’s Stortford CM23 – £19,000.
Are you analytical with a flair for transforming numbers into meaningful data, plus have a keen interest in Merchandising?
Explore this incredible opportunity to allow you to craft your career further!
Be part of a Merchandising Team at an exciting time and journey into the field of online trading and home shopping.
SC4 is delighted to be partnering with a highly successful business that is experiencing huge growth to recruit a keen Merchandise Assistant.
Your New Role
- In your new job, you learn how businesses buy, stock and trade products.
- You will analyse and report on product performance and stock levels.
- Produce reports on Sales, Stock and ‘Goods In’ accurately and timely to the wider business.
- Maintain and update systems.
- Support a like-minded Merchandising Team to monitor sales demand and forecast.
- Attend and contribute to internal meetings.
- Support relationships with UK and oversea suppliers.
- Responsible for raising purchase orders for new and repeat stock sold.
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful in this role, you will have: -
- Good knowledge of MS Office.
- Intermediate to advanced level of Excel.
- Be a confident communicator.
- An analytical mind with the ability to see what numbers tell you about customer behaviour.
- Hands on retail experience will be an advantage.
What you'll get in return
You will have the opportunity to develop and hone your skills in a position that will allow you to craft your career and be part of a Merchandising Team to be proud of!
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.