Sales and Customer Service Executive
Salary: £22,000 - £26,000 DoE + bonus, 37 hours fully office based in Leeds.
Our client is a fun, fast paced and growing wholesaler based in the Leeds area. They offer flexible hours and benefits, with the opportunity to earn commission at 15% of your basic salary!
The role is office based and will involve managing a portfolio of clients, providing support throughout the full ordering process whilst also promoting new and alternative products. There will also be the involvement of developing new business for the company and identifying new markets to explore.
If you are a strong sales or customer service specialist who is looking for a more office based role within a fun and dynamic team then this is the perfect role for you. This is a perfect opportunity for someone with a retail background or a strong administrator who is confident, lively, and has excellent communication skills.
What the Sales and Customer Service Executive role will include:
- Managing a portfolio of existing retail clients
- Taking orders over the phone, email, and website
- Providing excellent customer service, handling enquiries, dealing with complaints or issues
- Supporting the field-based team with administration support
- Identifying new opportunities within existing and new clients
- Helping organise trade shows
What you need to be a Sales and Customer Service Executive:
- Great verbal and written communicator
- A fun and firm personality
- Computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Experience in sales and/or customer service. Someone who won't shy away from picking up the phone and speaking to the client base.
- Confident and accurate with numbers
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
This is a great opportunity to work for an innovative and well-established giftware retailer who distribute products worldwide! The Sales and Customer Service Executive will join a relatively small team of 20, it's a fun, dynamic and supportive work environment and they are looking for the right person to join them on this journey of growth! If you have the experience outlined above, please submit your CV immediately to be considered.
Due to the number of responses we receive, unfortunately we are unable to give feedback to all individuals. If you have not heard back within 7 days, please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.