Our client is an exciting start up Telecoms business founded by a leadership team with extensive experience in the UK telecoms and major infrastructure sectors. Their mission is to build a high-speed fibre network providing fibre for all. They trade with communication providers and enable them to offer a range of services to their subscribers. This includes a 1GigBit internet access service.
Main purpose of job:
Designing/delivering and implementing a robust Supply Chain and Procurement strategy to assess global markets and seek out/onboard appropriate new sources of supply to maintain growth plans and targets whilst maintaining the competitive edge and ensuring secure future capacity planning.
Competitive sourcing of all assigned materials/categories and the management of the associated supplier relationships and supply chain, to deliver the optimal quality, service, technology, and value.
- Complete supply market studies to gain a clear understanding of all appropriate sourcing pipelines
- Develop Buyer Business Plans to implement coherent sourcing strategies to support rapid growth
- Conclude competitive bidding processes to select optimal suppliers
- Implement rapid onboarding processes for new suppliers
- Cooperate closely with technical and design staffs to ensure early engagement and rapid implementation of new products
- Agree strong contracts in tandem with Legal
- Lead all commercial discussions and negotiate extended payment terms where appropriate
- Ensure best value delivery at all times.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to alex . drury @ nmsrecruit . com or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.