As Head of CRM, you will take ownership and full end-to-end management of the CRM and loyalty strategy for all customer groups across the businesses. This is a great opportunity if you are an established Head of CRM looking for a new challenge, or a Senior CRM Manager who is looking to step up and manage a talented team of CRM specialists.
A rapidly expanding multi-channel retailer who is showing no sign of slowing down are looking for a Head of CRM!
- Design, implement and optimise a new CRM strategy for the business including development of new customer groups, journeys and campaigns across channels and devices
- Manage the evolution of the CRM strategy ensuring campaigns continue to optimise and deliver enhanced ROI over time as well as delivering against short term sales targets
- Define KPIs and review campaigns against agreed objectives
- Own the CRM relationship with Salesforce and internal Iceland stakeholders to fully utilise the product features and benefits
- Work with the Insight & Analytics team to enhance audience segmentation / customer groups and customer, as well as campaign processes and reporting
- Keep up to date with new technologies that could enhance future CRM activity and propose change within the strategic plan
- Recruit and develop an agile team of in-house CRM experts including day-to-day line management, development and reviews
- Successfully communicate the vision, strategy, deliverables, and benefits of CRM to the business across a wide range of teams I and individuals form the boardroom to the trading team
- Full budget responsibility for the CRM budget
- Significant experience in developing and delivering CRM strategy across multiple customer groups and journeys
- Ability to influence and inspire your team and peers, as well as having the confidence to influence decision making at boardroom level
- Able to demonstrate strong commercial acumen and ability to translate data into actionable insights
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- You need to be able to juggle multiple tasks, can work to a plan and work in a fast-paced environment
- Have managed and developed high performance teams
- Inquisitive nature, constantly seeking the next out the next opportunity
- Previous experience of working with Salesforce marketing cloud desirable, but not essential
Make a difference to your career, we expect a lot but you'll get a lot back in return. We will help you grow and develop your career and give you the freedom to show that you really care.
Alongside this we can offer you:
- A very competitive salary with an excellent benefits package
- 25 days holiday, plus 8 days bank holiday
- 10% store discount, 30% club individual restaurant discount
- Flexible working
- Free parking onsite
- Highly subsidised restaurant onsite with our own Michelin Star Chef!
- Subsidised Costa onsite
- Discounted gym membership
- Charity fundraising events
- Educational sponsorship
- Enhanced maternity/paternity leave
- Long service awards
- Reward & recognition
- Online discounts at over 150 retailers and cashback on shopping, holidays, insurance and more!
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.