Scrum Master / Agile Coach – Consumer (Fully remote with options to occasionally travel to office)
Competitive package + Great Benefits + Career Progression
This is an exciting opportunity to work with an established start up in the process of scaling. They have had significant investment by a well-known household brand and already have a global client base and a healthy pipeline of new business.
- You will have experience coaching Agile teams through various methods (minimum of 3 years)
- Experienced with SCRUM and Kanban workflows would be ideal
- Significant experience of agile methodologies and frameworks
- Able to help resolve / troubleshoot delivery issues, supporting conversations across tech to resolve impediments in the most effective way
- Experience interfacing and gaining credibility with different levels of the organisation from senior level clients.
- Experience guiding and coaching teams in implementing Agile practices as part of ways of working improvement.
- Coaching of team members, Scrum Masters, Product Owners operating in Scrum or Kanban.
- Ability to demonstrate proficiency with the different coaching stances and why they would be used
- Knowledge of collaboration tools, such as Azure DevOps, Mural/Miro/Lucid etc.
Interviews are actively taking place.
If this sounds like you and you would like a confidential chat, please contact Jack Sullivan – (url removed)
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.