An opportunity has arisen for a Proposition Lead to join a mobile network team for a well known supermarket. You will be responsible for their very own mobile network which is a core pillar of the wider growth strategy.
A well known supermarket are looking for a Proposition Lead to join their mobile network team.
Be the Mobile expert, living and breathing our proposition with a finger on the pulse of our competitor's propositions
- Create, own, maintain and execute a backlog of initiatives and plans to achieve targets
- Identify, define and negotiate support for promotions and campaigns
- Work within a cross functional team of Mobile colleagues to ideate, discover and execute on initiatives to deliver on growth
- Work with the Customer team to identify areas of sub-optimal experience and sales leakage, developing ways to rectify and improve
- Own 'Top-Up' for supermarkets Mobile and other networks instore and online, looking for ways to maximise sales and enhance / improve customer purchase journeys across our estate and beyond
- With our reporting team, monitor partner SLAs and contractual obligations, highlighting and escalating under performance as required
- Support the Commercial Proposition Manager with 3rd party and partner negotiations, inputting as necessary into contract discussions.
- Experience of working with the telecoms industry is desired but not essential
- Track record of understanding data to develop customer focused propositions
- Competent in commercial measurement and delivering against business/customer targets
- Demonstrable experience to simplify the complex. Communicating clearly to senior stakeholders and partners
Work Where it Works.
Our hybrid way of working gives you the choice to work where it works. This enables you to chose where you'll be the most effective. It offers a mix of working from home and in an office environment that works best for you and your team.
You will also get a benefit package including
- Discretionary company bonus
- Company pension up to 7% matched
- 10% colleague discount, free parking and many additional rewards
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.