Brewster Partners are working with an exciting and fast-growing company based in Sheffield. We are seeking an up and coming Management Accountant. This company has expanded into new markets in recent years, and we are looking for someone to help support colleagues who are overseas as well as new departments which have recently been set up such as the ecommerce side of the business.
- Assisting the financial controller with the Management Accounts
- Preparation of month end journals including accruals and prepayments
- Maintenance of the Fixed Asset Register
- Assist in production of monthly Sales Reports
- Variance Analysis
- Check accuracy of rebate calculations
- Inter-company recharges and royalty payments, including reconciling the inter-company position
- Assist in year-end reporting and the annual audit
- Assist in the preparation of annual budgets and in the preparation of quarterly reforecasts
- Undertake stock reconciliations and prepare monthly out-of-stock and aged stock reports
- Assistance in the management of control accounts
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts on a periodic basis
- CIMA/ACCA qualified or Part qualified
- SAP experience would be advantageous
- Advanced Excel skills
- Continuous improvement approach to processes & systems.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, demanding environment
- Enthusiastic approach to learning - committed to accuracy
- Company Profit Share (6% of Annual Salary)
- Pension Contributions
- Life Assurance
- Westfield Health Benefit
- 25 Days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire, North West, Nottinghamshire & the Midlands. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at Brewster Partners for more information on Jobs or Recruitment.
Please note: Due to the high volume of applications Brewster Partners receive we are unable to give all applicants individual feedback on each job application. If you have not heard from one of our consultants within 2 weeks of your application please assume that you have been unsuccessful.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.