A fantastic opportunity for a Senior Merchandiser to join an established online fashion business.
- Senior Range planning and forecasting of product category budgets, option counts and depth of buy based on overall business financial growth targets.
- Reporting on ecommerce metrics of traffic, source and conversion to support digital marketing budgets and tactical plans.
- Work closely with the Buying team to support the translation of financial plans and lessons learnt into product development requirements.
- Weekly and monthly trading performance, identifying opportunities to drive sales growth and promotion.
- Maximise best sellers, identify underperformance, and propose actions to improve sell through.
- Monitor and analyse returns to identify lessons learnt and risk to profit.
- Management of buy proposals and channel replenishment to ensure stock optimisation.
- Work closely with supply base, to manage the critical path whilst communicating priorities and ensuring stock availability for all planned launches.
- Management of site product placement and navigation to ensure customer journey is optimised to encourage conversion and sales.
- Ensure the development of process and systems is continuous to maximise effectiveness and efficiency
- Be either an established merchandiser ready for the next challenge or an existing senior merchandiser
- Passionate and driven with the ability to thrive in a fast paced and ever-changing environment.
- Ability to stay calm under pressure and motivate a team through challenging periods of change.
- Innovative existing process and practise to support business efficiency and growth.
- Strong knowledge of competition’s product offer, pricing strategy and trading activity.
- Full time office based
- MUST have at least 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Keen interest in fashion.
- Strong communication and organisation skills
- Have extensive experience managing and overseeing all aspects of merchandising.
- Ideally be a Fashion Graduate (Buying and Merchandising Degree or similar).
- Excellent numerical and Excel skills.
Please be aware the duties listed above are an interpretation of the role and do not form any part of your employment contract. Please ask the interviewer any questions about the role that you wish to clarify.
Tagged Resources Limited acts as an employment agency. We have 25 years of Recruitment and Industry experience, working with Retail and Supply Chain markets and have various positions available. If this vacancy does not suit your experience and you are looking for a suitable role please look at our website or follow us on social networking sites. All are updated on a daily basis.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.