Procurement and Contracts Manager
Nottingham (hybrid, 3 days per week in the office)
Salary dependent on experience
Can you see yourself joining a progressive and highly reputable, multi-million pound, internationally renowned tech / SaaS provider with offices globally?
Are you already a highly strategic and multifaceted Procurement Manger looking for more purpose? Or perhaps you’re a skilled professional or the perfect next step on your career path?
Due to growth, the role of the Procurement Manager will manage all aspects of purchasing management and value assurance of all critical suppliers. This role will be responsible for sourcing, procurement, contract assurance, implementation, and post-contract management activities. You will be working from the Head Office in Nottingham.
- Liaising and building relationships with stakeholders to determine their product and service needs.
- Performing all procurement activities including pre-qualification, negotiating supplier agreements, preparation of contracts, and tender management
- Identifying areas for improvement and rationalization / ROI of procured third-party systems
- Developing the procurement strategy, working with the wider legal team to develop process and best practice
- Managing overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of procurement for the organisation
- Developing strong relationships with business stakeholders and critical suppliers
We are looking for someone who has a passion for procurement and proven technical knowledge (ideally with CIPS qualification or working towards).
If you are ambitious to develop the department and yourself professionally, our client can offer this.
The organisation offers key benefits such as 34 days holiday, enhanced mat/paternity leave, electric car scheme, pension scheme, and private medical.
The Prescient Group will be managing your application in accordance with the GDP and Data Protection Act 2018.
If your application is successful we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all records of your data
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.